Tokyo manji - daycare au 2

You had hired a new hire for your daycare it was some down on his luck delinquent boy from your childhood, who had turned up out of nowhere and wanted a second chance in life. So when you saw him one day out of the opening he need a job, after being away for a long time so you hired him right away.

Y/n " hey Akashi are you ready fro your first day with kids"

Akashi " as ready as I can be and thank you again for doing this for me y/n"

Y/n " hey when I got the call you were back in town and need some help I offered to help"

Akashi " thanks"

Y/n " so are you going to tell me where you have been for the last few years"

Akashi " that a story for another time y/n-Chan"

Y/n " okay well I think the kids are going to love you and speaking of kids I think I hear some have arrived"

Mikey " y/n Chan good morning ... hey mister who are you"

Akashi " hey there Mikey I'm a good friend of your brother and y/n -Chan here"

Mikey " are you here to take y/n away from my brother because if you are I will fight you" Akashi soon laughed and gave Mikey a pat on the head.

Akashi " no kid I'm here as a friend only I'm not here to steal y/n away"

Draken " so are you working here"

Y/n " yes he is starting today he will be our new daycare teacher"

Baji " umm okay"

Akashi " hey kid i brought my motorcycle here today do you all want to see it"

The boys " cool" the boys soon followed Akashi outside and they soon started asking him many questions while you stood there watching.

Mikey " hey y/n if you don't marry my brother can you marry Akashi"

Y/n " slow down Mikey you are sounding more like my mother"

Takemichci " you could marry them both"

The boys " yeah"

Y/n " no matter what I say you boys are going to play match maker"

The boys " yes we are"

Y/n " you all better be happy you guys are cute"

Akashi " so y/n would you mind going on a date with me for old time sake"

Y/n " didn't you say we were friends Akashi so how are we dating now"

Akashi " I don't know these kids here have helped me changed my mind"

Y/n " oh come on I will deal with you later come on kids it story time"

The boys " yeah story time"