Tokyo manji - babysitting

You were walking to Mituysa house with some cans of soup and medicine his sisters had came down with a fevers, and his parents couldn't get home right away because they were away on business. He had called you asking for help and you said yes right away you soon arrived at his place with the things he asked for. You could see that Mituysa was tried and overwhelmed at the same time, but he was happy to see you had arrived to help.

Y/n " hey I brought the stuff you asked for"

Mituysa " thank you come in"

Y/n " the lady at the Pharmacy said the girls have to be given the medicine, one of the medicine is for morning and the second one is for night .... They also have to eat something before they take the medicine"

Mituysa " thank you"

Y/n " I didn't know what soup they will like so I brought chicken noddle soup and tomatoes soup, they seem to be the best when you are sick"

Luna " y/n-chan you are here"

Y/n " hey sweetie I came here to help your brother take care of you and mina"

Luna " yeah"

Mituysa " mom and dad will be some soon they are trying their best to get here kiddo"

Luna " okay can I have some more water please'

Mituysa " sure" you had given Luna some more water and she went back to the room she shared with, Mina you and mitusya were in the living room.

Y/n " are you sure that you are okay"

Mitusya " yeah I'm fine everything is going well"

Y/n " are you sure everything okay, you do some stress out"

Mitusya " I just feel like I'm doing everything wrong and I'm not being a good sister"

Y/n " I'm here for you and I will always been one call away"

Mitusya " thank you"

Y/n " you welcome now go take a nap I will make sure everything is okay"

Mitusya " thank you"

Y/n " you are welcome" Mitusya has taken a naps for three hours and soon woke up in a panic he had ran into his sister room, to see you reading them a story he soon sat down next to you.

Mitusya " thank you for being here"

Y/n " anytime"

Mitusya " I love you"

Y/n " I love you too"