Tokyo manij - betrayal from peh 1

Every since pah was arrested for stabbing peh and no one in the gang doing anything about it, peh had become mad about it quickly along with Mikey. You did everything to calm them down but nothing was working the guys were mad, and not taking any advice. Once Takemichci had gotten the boys to move on and make peace you thought everything, will be normal that was until something else happened.

Y/n " see I told you this festival would be a great idea"

Draken " you mean a great idea to finally try on one of your many custom made outside"

Y/n " oh come on leave me alone so are you happy you made peace with Mikey"

Draken " yes I'm"

Y/n " so pah this still going to to service his time right"

Draken " yes he is he wants to be responsible for his actions"

Y/n " that good"

????? " draken" you and draken turned around to see peh standing there but he seemed not himself.

Y/n " hey peh I got you a cool ...."

Draken " y/n stay here peh why are you wearing those robes whay are you thinking"

Y/n " draken"

Draken " stay behind me I will be back shortly"

Y/n " please be careful peh what going on" peh was not saying anything you felt something was off but before you could say anything someone, covered you mouth and grabbed you.

Draken " y/n" draken was soon hit in the back by some random dude wearing white, soon the next thing you know is you are being held while draken fighting off these strangers.

Y/n " leave him alone you cowards all of you need it fight one guy"

Random boy " shut up" the guy soon punched you in your gut hard making you fall to the ground in pain.

Draken " hey leave her alone you deal is with me right not a innocent girl ... peh what have you done are you just going to stand there while they hurt y/n"

Y/n " draken I'm okay ... ahhh" one of the guys soon grabbed you hair and made you stand up, he had a tight hood of your hair.

???? " draken .... Y/n" you soon see mituysa and Takemichci arrived at the fight.

Takemichci " hey let her go now"

Mituysa " I swear peh if they hurt her I will make you pay"

Random 2 " here you cheerleader back little boys" you are soon pushed away and you nearly fall but Takemichci had caught you.

Y/n " thanks draken are you okay"

Draken " yeah I'm fine what about you did they hurt you"

Y/n " no I'm good peh what going why are you doing this we are all friends"peh was saying nothing but soon enough Mikey arrived and when he noticed you were there, and you had sad look on you face.

Mikey " hey Takemichci keep y/n safe for me please I have to teach these fools a lesson when it comes to hurting someone I know"

Y/n " no Mikey don't"