Tokyo manji - marriage to draken

You had married Draken after three years since high schooo graduation, it was wedding filled with your guys family and friend. You had invited some of your family but they didn't come because they didn't approve of you, marrying a delinquent like Draken and they mostly didn't like him because of his background but you still love him.

Y/n " umm babe you have to get up soon"

Draken " fine I'm getting up"

Y/n " good your breakfast is waiting for you down stairs, I set the heaters on in the shop so you won't be freezing"

Draken " what did I do you have a wife like you"

Y/n " winning me over with your charm and good looks" you and draken used to live in crappy old apartment, during the first months of marriage and it was fine for you guys. Soon draken was able to find a shop that was also had a house attached. He dragged you to the place and you fully supported the idea with the help of the whole gang, you guys were able to get the shopping up and ready.

Y/n " hey honey I'm going grocery shopping do you need anything"

Draken " only for you to stay here and keep me company"

Y/n " very funny you should be working on those bike orders"

Draken " fine" you had left the shop to go run some errands you soon arrived at the house but you passed by this old lady.

Y/n " umm she looks interesting" soon you had gotten home but when you walked into Draken shop he looked upset about something.

Y/n " hey honey I'm home"

Draken " hey did you see some old lady when you were coming home"

Y/n " yeah she seemed interested why are you asking"

Draken " that was my mother after all these years she finally showed her face"

Y/n " ....."

Draken " she said she my mother but I don't want to believe her"

Y/n " don't worry hey if she left from information with you we can ask naoto to do some investigation, and see if she telling the truth"

Draken " fine but if she my mother I don't want her in my life she walked out on me all those years, I don't want to see her again"

Y/n " I stand by your choice and I will support everything you do"

Draken " thank you now come on I will help you put away the groceries"

Y/n " fine but please don't open any of the snacks again, and eat them in one sitting"

Draken " I won't"

Y/n " yes you will I know you to well"

Draken " oh come on you love me and you would never replace me" you soon walked into the house laughing at draken comment he soon followed after you, he did help your but he was also getting some of the cookies you had brought.