Tokyo manji - seeing an old friend again

Kazutora had gotten out of jail a few weeks ago and you were finally seeing him outside of visiting room in jail, the two of you decided to go to theme park and have some fun. His parents wanted him to get out and bond with his old friends but it seem like you were the only one he wanted it see right now.

Kazutora " are you sure you should be out here with me"

Y/n " I'm sure I wanted to see you"

Kazutora " good now come on let's go have some fun just the two of us" kazutora soon grabbed your hand and the two of you walked into the theme park.

Y/n " wow let's go on some rides"

Kazutora " sure" you and kazutora had gone one some rides which was amazing the two of had taken, some pictures with some characters of the theme park and together. You were having a wonderful time with kazutora and you were hoping it will not cause a problem, with the others when they find out you were hanging out with kazutora.

Y/n " so when you going back to school or are you going to be home schooled"

Kazutora " well yes I'm going back to school my parents think it the best for me, and they found school for me at understands the situation I been threw"

Y/n " I understand and hey maybe one day we will all graduate middle and high school and then college, and then we can see where are lives go from there"

Kazutora " oh come on y/n we all know you are the only one who will make it far and rest of us are doomed"

Y/n " oh come on you and everyone else can get a happy ending"

Kazutora " out of everyone else you deserve a happy ending getting married and having a family of your own"

Y/n " hey maybe one day I might marry you or the others ...  if I really want wonderful marriage I will marry all of you guys"

Kazutora " haha hey I might do so and make you my wife"

Y/n " I will be happy about at now come on we have hours left of fun before the park closes"

Kazutora " sure"