Toman girl - motorcycle night ride

It was a summer night and you were home alone your parents had left town for business once again, you were in your room listening to some music when you heard the doorbell ring. You came downstairs to answer the door to see mitusya and draken standing there.

Mitusya " hey babe are you doing anything that the moment"

Y/n " umm no why"

Draken " good we are going a night ride I and mitusya here and we wanted you to come"

Y/n " sure let me get my house keys and coat"

Mitusya " okay no need to rush" you had grabbed your thing and soon took off on draken motorcycle with him,you loved doing night rides and looking up at the beautiful night sky.

Y/n " wow the stars are out tonight"

Mitusya " yeah"

Draken " well I'm back with the food some ramen for everyone and drinks"

Y/n " thank you"

Mitusya " doing this night rides are fun because we get to spend time with you"

Y/n " aww I love doing this rides because with all of you"

Mitusya " hey is that the jacket I made for you on your birthday"

Y/n " yeah I really love it and it keeps me warm on cold night when I'm walking home from the grocery store"

Draken " nice move there mitusya make her something she will love, and win extra boyfriend points"

Mitusya " oh come on you can't hate me for know what she wants"

Draken " you want to go lavender boy"

Mitusya " don't hate me Kenny boy"

Draken " Only y/n gets to call me Ken"

Y/n " hey can you pass me a napkin please"

Draken " oh here" draken had passed you a napkin while him and mitusya were giving each other evil looks, you were giggle that their fight. The guys had stopped you at home and you did have a great night with them riding a motorcycle riding threw the night, the wind flying threw your hair and making you feel like you are having a great time.