Female takemichi - boss lady

Takemichic had become well know in the delinquent world for her kindness, bravery, and fighting skills. Many other generations of delinquents were surprised when they found takemcihi was a girl, they all thought everyone was talking about an boy until some of them saw her from far away or close up.

Takemichi " you know I never thought I would become the captain of the third division of toman"

Chifuyu " hey you earn it after all the work you have done and you even have the black dragons following you"

Takemichi " speaking of the black dragons where are koko and inupi" takemichi and Chifuyu are that the park waiting for two members of the black dragons to finally show up.

Chifuyu " why did we have to wear regular clothes anyways the jackets are better"

Takemichi " we are trying not to draw attention to ourselves"

???? " hey sorry we are late" takemcihi soon turned around and saw koko and inupi standing there, she soon gave a small smile of happiness.

Takemichi " it okay now come on we have to get going"

Koko " so what are we doing again"

Takemcihi " well kook-chan we have some former members of toman, blacks Dragon harassing some girls from my school and other schools"

Inupi " how did you find about this boss lady"

Takemichi " okay inupi you can me takemichi or take-chan deal"

Inupi " yes take-chan"

Takemichi " well one of my classmates had asked to speak to me in private and told me and her cousin are being bother by, some jerks that wont take no for an answer... so we are going to teach these boys no means no"

Chifuyu " why are you taking us"

Takemichi " after my last adventure and most getting badly hurt Mikey wont, let me do any toman mission alone"

Koko " you lead the way and we will follow you"

Takemichic " good"

Inupi " so she is still off limits right"

Chifuyu " yes she off limits to newcomer and she already has enough guys trying to get her attention"

Koko " aww are you jealous little boy"

Chifuyu " why you little ...."

Takemichic " are you boys coming or not"

Chifuyu " coming I will deal with you two later remember I'm her second in command while, you boys are last place in our division"