Female takemichi - single mom

Hinato and Takemichci had given their relationship another try but nothing it had ended horribly, hinato said he could no longer keep the relationship going because there was someone else he loved. Takemichci understood what was happening but she was till broken up about the whole thing, she was in her bedroom of her once shared apartment with hinato crying.

Takemichi " ......" Takemichi had heard the doorbell ringing and she soon got out from bed, she soon saw the guys and Emma standing there.

Mikey " we hear of the news and we brought you some of your favorite things to make you feel better"

Takemichi " come in"

Draken " you seem to be taking this well then I thought"

Takemichi " yeah I'm good I'm super good"

Chifuyu " Takemichci we know you so well to see you are upset"

Takemichi " fine I'm complete idiot I thought I was lucky now I thought we were going to last forever but he all ends it for someone else"

Baji " hey listen you deserve better then him"

Takemichi " I just really thought he will be here with me and I had found this ring when I was cleaning up, and I got my hope up he will be asking me to marry him but no I was stupid"

Mitusya " listen stop putting yourself down okay he the won who failed"

Emma " hinato will be missing out on having you as wife and hey maybe one day he will explain everything that happened"

Takemichi " sure"

Few weeks later

Emma " hey I got your call what happened you said you were having a conversation with hinato and his family"

Takemichi " I'm pregnant i found out a few days ago I went to have a conversation with hinato, and at his families house to speak about this pregnancy and his family expect his brother didn't take the news well they thought I was using this a trick to get him back .... That when I saw his new finance a girl we all went to school with ..."

Emma " kimmy I know I ran into her last night with some friends and they were laughing about it"

Takemichi " will it be wrong if I keep this baby and rise it on my own"

Emma " no it not even in society you get shamed no matter what you do" 

Takemichi " thanks Emma for coming"

Emma " sure you are my best friend so how are you going to tell your mother and the others"

Takemichi " I told my mother she wants me to move back home so he can help me raise the baby, and I haven't told the guys yet"

Emma " well then you better get ready to tell them because I might of told something bad had happened but the way your were sounding on the phone"

Takemichi " thank for the waring" soon the guys had arrived and when you told them the news they were mad at hinato and his family reaction, they wanted to fight him but you stop them.

A year later

Takemichi " hey guys you are here early"

Mikey " well we did come to see our two favorite girl"

Mitusya " so how is Sakura doing"

Takemichi " she doing well her fever had gone down two days ago she in the living room" soon the boys walked into the house and soon walked towards the baby girl sitting on the rug.

Chifuyu " Sakura we are here" Sakura eyes lighten ups when she saw her uncles she soon crawled over to them and hugged them, the guys had taken a father role when it came to rising your daughter. You were still living in your childhood home, and your mother is amazing grandmother she wasn't home she had went on trip with her friends.

Baji " she even more cute then the last time I saw her"

Takemichi " you guys have become her number one fans you know that she love it when you guys come over"

Emma " aww we love her too"

Peh " hey I know is might sound off but me and pah had run into your ex"

Takemichi " oh"

Pah " he was asking about you but we told me nothing"

Takemichi " thank guys"

Angry " his family even showed up at our ramen shop asking about you as well, we told them to get lost"

Smiley " have you even spoken to him since that day"

Takemichi " I have tried to tell him but nothing worked and I soon gave up, but soon enough he started sending me child support money"

Draken " you know forget him he not important right away he already missed a year of being here for you and Sakura"

Takemichi " thank Draken" soon the celebration had began it was party of celebrate the good changes in everyone lives. No one knew there was someone from watching outside of the house it was hinato he wanted so badly to knock on the door and say something to Takemichi but he knew it was bad time.