Mikey wife - new family member

Mikey had left the hours when you went into labor he had soon rushed back home and taken you to the hospital his siblings had arrived a few seconds after you guys, they were keep Mikey company in the waiting room. He had bene worried sick about you and the baby but he was lucky to have his sibling there to keep him calm soon the door leading into your room opened and a nurse had stepped out.

Nurse " mister sano you can come meet you wife and son"

Mikey " thank you"

Emma " get in there silly we will be waiting out here"

Draken " I will call the others to share the news"

Mikey " thanks guys"Mikey soon walked into the delivery room and saw you holding your guys newborn son Mikey had started crying, he soon walked towards the two of you.

Y/n " aww Mikey"

Mikey " im just happy you to are well so what did you decided on the name honey"

Y/n " I decided on Daiki"

Mikey " well hello daiki sano welcome to the family we been waiting for you"

Y/n " you know he kinda off look like you"

Mikey " yeah he dose maybe he might be a goof fighter like his old man"

Y/n " oh Mikey"

Emma " hey can we come see our baby nephew"

Y/n " yeah come in"

Draken " everyone will be over here later to see baby what the kid name"

Mikey " daiki"

Emma " aww cute name"

Shinichiro " you two are going to make great parents to you baby boy"

Izana " well it seems like the sano family line is going to become stronger then we all thought"

Mikey " yeah I wonder what delinquent legacy he will leave on the world"

Y/n " we will have to wait and see'

Mikey " do you all want to hold him"

Emma " yes please I would love that" soon the rets of the gang had showed up to see the new baby boy daiki, they all thought he was cute and got to hold him as well, a few days later you and the baby were allowed to go home. It had taken some time to get use to being new parents but it soon got a handle on it and soon enough your son started looking more like Mikey as days passed.