Tokyo manji - friends betrayal

When kisaki became toman third division captain everything changed that night you had seen a sight of Takemichci, that you never seen before but something else scared you as well. Baji quit out of nowhere and without telling anyone else and you were not going to lose another friend like this so you ran after him.

Y/n " baji please stop you can't leave like this pleas stay"

Baji " I can't stay here any longer y/n I'm done with toman and I'm done with Mikey"

Y/n " please baji you can't leave we are all friends here please come back and talk with Mikey"

Baji " I'm sorry I'm leaving y/n I will see you around"

A week later

You are running threw the city heading toward an area with hope in your heat baji had texted you saying he wanted to see you, and you were hoping he was coming back to toman. You didn't tell anyone where you were going because the text came out of nowhere and you wanted to see baji so badly.

Y/n " baji ..baji are you here" you soon walked into an abandoned arcade and you soon see baji standing in light, you soon ran over to him.

Y/n " baji I'm so glad you texted me I was worried sick about you please tell me you are coming back"

Baji " why I should it not been surprised you came running... you always have been a foolish girl"

Y/n " baji"

???? " well hello y/n- Chan" you soon turned around and saw kazutora standing there, which shocked you even more and you were now wondering what was happening.

Y/n " kazutora what going on"

Kazutora " baji you know what to do if you want to join Valhalla betray a friend"

Y/n " what Valhalla what do they have to do with this" soon the lights came on and you a lot of people were in the room, and you were now looking at kazutora but soon were hair was pulled making you fall to the ground.

Hanma " baji if you want to become one of us then you have to beat up your dear friend here"

Y/n " baji please we are friend please kazutora we can all go back to toman together"

Baji " just shut up will you I hated you all my life since I meet you" baji soon started punching and kicking you and he was not stopping.

Y/n " baji stop ... kazutora" kazutora just look at you smiling and he soon stepped on your hand making you scream in pain, tears were falling down you face.

Baji " you are worthless I wish we all meet someone else more beautiful then you fatty"

Y/n " baji ..." baji kept on beating you up until he stop after a while but you were in so much pain, baji didn't even look remorseful.

Baji " I did it"

Hanma " I can't believe you really beat up a girl and mostly someone who meet alot to you as well, fine you are with Valhalla now"

Baji " one more things y/n if I ever see or hear from you I will come back and hurt you even more understood"

Y/n " yes ...."

Kazutora " baji and I never felt bad for killing Mikey brother and we enjoyed using you until now, but now you are useless .... One more things tell Mikey we will be having a fight with him and toman"

Y/n " ....y ... yes" you soon grabbed your things and left but you were getting things tossed at you and you were soon gone, you walked half of the way home.

Y/n " I'm a fool I'm such a fool thinking they were my friends" you soon looked at you bag and saw keychains baji and kazutora gave you, and without thinking you soon broke them off and tossed them into a river. You soon fall to your knees and started crying.

Y/n " I hate them .. I hate them" you soon felt someone touched you shoulder you soon turned around and saw Takemichci was there, before he could say anything you soon hugged him and started crying and he just hugged you. Takemichci soon took you home after a while of crying and you soon started toss all gifts from baji and kazutora away.

Y/n " Why I'm such a foolish girl"