Tokyo manji - telling him your pregnant (chifuyu)

You and chifuyu have been married for few years now and everything was going well, the pet shop was running smoothly. Chifuyu was happy that everything was going well and that your guys marriage had become stronger over the years, but soon your guys lives were going to change a lot when you found out you were pregnant.

Y/n " wow I can't believe I'm pregnant"

Chifuyu " hey honey is everything okay"

Y/n " oh yes I'm fine why do you ask"

Chifuyu " okay what the matter I know something is wrong I have know you to long to know when you are hiding something"

Y/n " well I'm pregnant"

Chifuyu " ....."

Y/n " chifuyu say something please you are just smiling and not saying anything"

Chifuyu " I can't believe I'm going to be a dad I'm going to be a dad"

Y/n " yes you are"

Chifuyu " this is best news ever I have heard this year we ear going to be parents"

Y/n " hey it seems like we might have someone to pass down the family business to"

Chifuyu " I can't wait to meet or baby or babies and love them so much"

Y/n " hey we have to tell the gang later on when we know more about the baby later"

Chifuyu " deal" you and chifuyu had spent the rest of the day looking on online store looking for baby chair, so the kid can sit in the shop with you guys and see the animals.

Chifuyu " I have to make sure o don't tell the guys right away"

Y/n " you are going to be good"