Mikey wife - him and baby

Mikey was working out in the dojo but he was not alone he was being watch by daiki you were at your family home taking care of you sick mother. Mikey had told you that he will take care of daiki when you away and that you have nothing to worry about, so you left the father and son alone. Daiki seems to be having a fun time watching his dad working out and laughing when he did cool kicks and punches.

Mikey " come one why don't you try punching" daiki had did a small punch but soon fall over and started laughing.

Mikey " okay buddy maybe we need a little more practice with you but soon enough you will amazing, like me and we will keep the family tradition going no matter what your mother says"

Draken " hey Mikey hey daiki"

Mikey " hey Ken what are you doing here"

Draken " you sister business trip had gotten extend the company they are trying to work with, ceo won't give in easily and I want to come see my best friend and nephew"

Mikey " well it seems like daiki happy to see you"

Draken " hey buddy did you miss your favorite uncle because I missed you" draken had taken daiki away from his father and started playing with him.

Mikey " give me back my son your tall freak"

Draken " oh come on you can't hate me because your son loves me more then you" Soon daiki was crawling around the dojo as Mikey and draken talked.

Mikey " so I overheard Emma and y/n talking that your guys have been trying for kids again"

Draken " yes we have we have gotten to a good point in our jobs but nothing seems to be working"

Mikey " it take everyone a while until the get a positive result"

Draken " yeah but seeing everyone else with their babies makes us ...."

Mikey " jealous"

Draken " yes but we can't have kids of our own we decided to adopt kids, we even got some meetings with some adoptions centers"

Mikey " that amazing"

Draken " thank and hey you are good dad"

Mikey " speak about me being a good dad where did daiki get to" the two man looked around to see the little boy fast asleep on the ground.

Draken " well it seemed like our conversation has but the little guy to sleep"

Mikey " yes it has but he will be up soon crawling around here and cause chaos like his old man"

Draken " father like son"

Mikey " father like son I say" the two guys started laughing they friendship had grown over the years and, a year later Draken and Emma will welcome their twin sons into the family. Soon enough the family of sano was growing over the years adding new members. When it comes to happiness for the sano family soon enough tragedy will come.