Toman omega - shinichrio death

The death of shinichrio had effected everyone but it had effected his younger siblings even more, because they no longer had their older brother there for them. Mikey didn't take the death well at first but soon came to terms with everything but there was still something missing for him.

Y/n " hey Mikey"

Mikey " oh beautiful what are you doing here"

Y/n " I heard kazutora has gotten out and you were going to visit your brother grave, so I decided to come along"

Mikey " oh"

Y/n " if you don't want me to come I understand"

Mikey " no I want you to come with me"

Y/n " then let go you don't have to do this alone" you and Mikey soon left his house and went to the cemetery, you were standing behind Mikey as he looked at his brother grave not saying anything.

Mikey " has he called you since he gotten out or no"

Y/n "no he hasn't I haven't heard a word from him in weeks"

Mikey " you know me and the other are fine with me being you other mate you know we just hate ...."

Y/n " him for what he has done to your brother I know"

Mikey " yes I want to kill him but he still my friend and it will hurt you if I kill him"

Y/n " well whatever happens I will be here for you no matter what"

Mikey " thank love"

Y/n " shinichrio would be proud of you and happy that you have made a life for yourself"

Mikey " thanks shinichrio"

Y/n " hey I know no one will be home tonight would you like to stay over at my place, and have dinner"

Mikey " I will love that idea I rather be with people I lover verse being all alone" mikey soon grabbed your hand and the two of you soon walked away together, it had soon started raining and Mikey had open up the umbrella he had brought with him. The two of you soon get under the umbrella and started walking back to your house, Mikey was holding your hand closely.

Mikey " without you y/n I think I might be lost"

Y/n " you will never been lost Mikey you have me and the others we will never leave you alone"

Mikey " thank you my love" you had made dinner with the help of Mikey and the two of you watched movies tha5 shinichrio loved to watched, it seemed it make Mikey happy and bring a smile to his face.