Tokyo manji - telling him your pregnant (kazutora)

You and kazutora had a good marriage and everything was going well but you soon and found out some good news, yes your are pregnant. You are looking at kazutora after you had read off the results from the test and he didn't say anything for while. You were scared at kazutora was disappointed about the whole news because he had always been worried sick about his future child life with have a criminal as a father.

Y/n " kazutora are you okay"

Kazutora " yeah I'm fine but we are sure you would want me near the child if anyone finds out ..."

Y/n " it okay and yes I want you near our child because you will be good father"

Kazutora " sure"

Y/n " this baby will need you kazutora like I need you during this time we are becoming parents we need each other"

Kazutora " thank love"

Y/n " see we will be good parents the two of us, and if the times come when our child or children find out the truth we can explain everything together"

Kazutora " thanks y/n I'm happy about our future baby or babies"

Y/n " see that the spirt"

Kazutora " I will like to tell my parents but ..."

Y/n " don't worry about them right now if they finally reach out again then we can tell them the news"

Kazutora " sure what do you think you parents will think"

Y/n " I think they will love the news and enjoy it"

Kazutora " good hey I have some called to make for work"

Y/n " sure I will get a start on dinner"

Kazutora " thank I love you"

Y/n " I love you too" you knew kazutora was going to have a hard time being a parents thank you his own parents, and he worried most about his child future with have a criminal as a father.