Tokyo manji - telling other your pregnant ( smiley and angry)

The twins were happy about the newly found news of their start of fatherhood they had been working more hours at the ramen shop, so they get everything you all needed for the baby or babies room. One day when you were seeing your mother the guys had stoped by to see their friends.

Hakkia " what the matter with you guy it seems like you have been keeping the shop open longer then usual"

Smiley " well we have some wonderful news"

Mitusya " cool what the news"

Angry " y/n is pregnant we are expecting our first child with her soon"

Takemichi " that good news guys"

Baji " you guys as fathers that sounds ..." soon angry was giving Baji the death stare scaring him straight away, making him see her had said the wrong words to her.

Angry " what were you going to say baji"

Baji " I'm saying you guys will make good father congratulations"

Angry " thank you"

Chifuyu " so where is y/n anyways"

Angry " she went to visit her mother for a few days but will be back soon her mother happy about become a grandmother"

Draken " you guys seem happy about the news"

Smiley " yeah we never thought we will have a family so young"

Pah " well it look like it happing good congratulations guys"

Peh " it will be funny if the your guys kid or kids have the same personality as you two"

Takemichi " that will be interesting"

Baji " that will be a nightmare we send what happens when angry cries image a baby with his ability"

Angry " it won't be that bad right"

Chiufyu " so we all might be doomed but hey we might have the future generations of toman coming soon, if the rest of us getting married or have kids"

Takemichi " then all of Tokyo will be doomed with dealing with the second generation of toman"

Smiley " then maybe them faith be in Tokyo side for the second generation of toman"

Mikey " here for the future generation of toman"

The guys " cheer"

Takemichi " oh if only you all knew what the future generation will be dealing with when if comes to them"

There a new series coming in this book when to comes to marriage with some toman members, and it will be name of toman memebr followed by wife. If anyone want to any request for this new series please comment below and I will see what I can do.