Kazutora wife - him and baby

Aimi had become the light of her father world and he would do anything for her, that was proven when you father had ended up badly sick. You were gone for some days leaving father an daughter together and you thought, they wouldn't get in any trouble well they were two peas in pod right now.

Kazutora " we don't tell mommy we have left the rotten play group okay,just because they brat pushed you and you slapped him back"

Aimi " ....."

Kazutora " that stupid brat couldn't take a punch he had it coming and I was proud of you"

Baji " hey kazutora what going on... hey baby aimi do you miss your favorite uncle baji"

Kazutora " hey there baji"

Baji " how hurt our poor baby girl why was he crying"

Kazutora " come brat pushed her at this play group but she for revenge she slapped him good"

Baji " that my girl teach boys you can't mess with aimi wait those y/n know"

Kazutora " nope I wlll tell her later she busy with her father right now, and I don't need to make her worry more"

Baji " oh her lost it and kill you because we all know she learned to punch from her dad"

Kazutora " you can't prove that"

Baji " you are a dead man when she comes home"

Kazutuora " oh come on she won't kill me when I explain the whole story"

Baji " it was nice knowing you right aim you mom is going to kill your dad"

Kazutuora " keep on making fun of me and I will tell ehifuyu of your crush on him"

Baji " you play dirty" baji soon ran off he had something important to do and now Kazutuora had arrived home with aimi who had fallen asleep.

Kazutuora " hey princess we are home why don't I put you down in the living room while dad, makes you a bottle" aimi was soon playing in the living room while kazutora was in the kitchen.

Kazutuora " oh what im going to do when your mother finds out ...... oh gosh she calling well here goes nothing"

Phone conversation

Y/n " hey there honey how was play group"

Kazutuora " it was fun we had a great time"

Y/n " sure so tell me about the stupid brat boy who pushed our baby girl"

Kazutuora " wait who told you"

Y/n " that women who runs the center and she said aimi was no longer welcome there, which is wrong"

Kazutuora " honey calm down everything is good aimi dealt with the mom while I dealt with his father, some words were exchange but everything good now"

Y/n " oh cool well my father is getting well but some other issues came up so I might have, to extend my stay"

Kazutuora " it okay honey I understand I and aimi will be okay, and we are having a great Daddy and daughter days"

Y/n " well okay hey baji texted me and said he ran into you guys so are him and chifuyu a couple yet or no"

Kazutuora " no that I know of he seems to be a coward still and hasn't told fuyu how he feels"

Y/n " same old baji well I have go family coming over soon and you know my elder auntie, always judging"

Kazutora " okay I love you"

Y/n " love you too"

Phone call ended

Kazutora " well here you bottle princess"

Kazutora " well in good news your mom is not mad at us but she might fight the play group leader"

Aimi " hehe"

Kazutora " oh you think it funny to laugh at me silly girl"