Draken and mikey girl - you get into a fight with them

Your relationship with draken and Mikey was not always easy there were times when you would get mad at them, and not speak to them for very long time. Righ now you are facing at moment, because you were at a club with the guys and the rest of the toman gang and the guys were taking with some random girl who didn't seem understand you were their girlfriend.

Y/n " I'm in love with idiots complete idiots"

??? " babe"

Y/n " leave me alone Mikey I'm mad at you and draken right now"

Draken " we are sorry we just want to be friendly"

Y/n " oh sure"

Mikey " oh come one we love you and only you"

Y/n " not fall for that we love you speech right now"

Draken " oh come on can we stop walking and talk because when you are mad you walk to fast"

Y/n " fine"

Mikey " good see we are sorry we didn't mean to hurt your feelings"

Y/n " whenever someone hits on me you guys drive team away fast but when it happens to you two, you guys act like to not happening it not fair"

Draken " are you jealous" you soon slapped draken hard in the face getting him and Mikey attention.

Y/n " not it called a double standard idiot" you soon walked away from the guys leaving them alone.

Draken " we are in trouble"

Mikey " all thanks to your big mouth"

Three weeks later

Mikey " babe we are sorry please forgive us"

Y/n " ......."

Draken " I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you now please if you want forgive us"

Y/n " sure i forgive you two but do that again I will never speak or see you again"

Mikey and draken " deal"