Tokyo manji - who see you as a sister

Yes there were some members of the gang at didn't see you in a romantic way. They saw you as a little sister that they promised to protect and keep safe.

Hakkai

Hakkai saw you as younger sister and he didn't have the best, relationship with his older brothers. When ever he didn't feel like going home he would hideout at your house, for some time before he had to go home. With your kind nature he soon made a promise to protect, you from many danger.

Pah

Since day one when you meet pah he had developed, a sister and brother relationship with you. When the others were not around pah would protect you from other delinquents, and keep you safe. Pah always seems to listen to you or peh before he did something stupid and dangers.

Peh

Like pah when you first meet peh you and him became like brother and sister. Your guys siblings relationship become closer when pah had went to jail for stabbed osani during at fight. You were the one keeping him in line until at horrible night at the festival, and you were the second person he apologized to after the horrible fight.

Smiley and angry

Smiley and angry kinda of scared you when you meet them but soon they become close friends with you which made you happy. You were only one in the gang at was able to call the twins by their names and nicknames while everyone else got to call them about their nicknames. You were able to play with the twins hair which made them happy, and you even got to see angry happy which was a rare thing. You were also the few ones who could make anger clam down when he was made and become the blue ogre.