Draken wife - him and baby

You had left Draken alone with the baby because you had to go grocery shopping and some other errands, taking a baby diasuke with you would be hard. You didn't want to take diasuke out shopping until her was fully ready and draken had the day off she leaving him alone with the baby was good idea.

Y/n " okay there are diapers in the usual place like always, and if he get hunger the baby formula is in the cabinet"

Draken " honey you will only be gone for a few hours I will be okay"

Y/n " umm are you sure I can alway order the ...."

Draken " go I will be okay with diasuke and enjoy some time away from the house"

Y/n " okay" you soon left the house Draken had walked slowly and softly toward the living room crib, holding diasuke he soon saw his son was still sleeping.

Draken " okay good you are still asleep"

Draken " your mother has gone but she will be home shortly" soon diasuke opened his eyes and looked at draken, making the former delinquent laugh.

Draken " well look who up and ready ... wow you need a diaper changed come on let get you cleaned up" draken had changed diasuke which was another adventure in it own.

Draken " okay are you hunger now or just missing your mom"

Diasuke " ......"

Draken " come on we can have some fun it  boy days" Draken had trickling his sons which made the baby boy laugh, with joy he really did love his dad. There were some few accident where both of them had to changed clothes after some small accidents.

Draken " now I know why you mom buys you more clothes, you make a big mess don't you little man" Diasuks had giggled at his father reaction. Draken had done laundry and some cleaning with diasuke watching him, soon enough draken started doing the baby talk you have been doing.

Draken " oh no I have become like your mother haven't I"

Y/n " hey I'm home wait you were wearing a different shirt when I left and so was daisuke"

Draken " we had some small accidents but we are all good now"

Y/n " hey buddy how was your afternoon with daddy did you have fun"

Draken " you know he very cute he got it from me"

Y/n " fine you are right about that"

Draken " good dinner will be ready soon"

Y/n " wow you did everything did you I'm amazed"

Draken " I just wants to help out more then I do before"

Y/n " well I think you are amazing"

Draken " thank and one more thing"

Y/n " what"

Draken " I love you"

Y/n " I love you too" you soon had dinner with draken after giving diasuke his bottle and getting him ready for bed. Draken had soon fallen asleep and you left him alone because he looked so peaceful and you'd didn't want bother him.