Female takemichi - betrayal and hreatbreak

Takemichi life as an omega didn't turn out well she gone back into the past to save her friends and loved ones. After facing to many heartbreaks she finally thought she won, but she was soon betrayed by everyone she loved and tried to save. Takemichi lost her friends and the ones she loves after, they turned their back on her. She thought she could save everyone and she will finally get her happy ending.

Takemichi " why did I decided to come back to city I could of spend my whole life in the county"

?????? " mom where is box with my clothes"

Takemichi " in the living room sweetheart and so are your brothers"

???? " okay" takemichi had a special special with a few boys which were the some members of the Tokyo manji, which later lead her being a mother at a young age and having her being homeschooled.

Takemichi " I can't run into them here i can't run into them anyone" takemichi had moved back to her hometown after her parents dead, a few months ago leaving her the family house and her mother bakery which she was no running.

Takemichi " boys unpack your things in your rooms and no fighting"

Boys " yes mom" takemichi soon walked a few feet from her old childhood house to her mother bakery.

Takemichi " it been so long since I was last here" Takemichi already knew her sons are alphas like there fathers, and they were already forming their own gang.

Takemichi " they are going to run into their father and then it all going to be over"

Three weeks later

It has been three weeks and your sons were getting us to living in the city and they were also helping around the bakery as well.

Takemichci " boys you are going to be late for school"

???? " we are off mom see you tonight"

Takemichci " okay see you boys tonight and don't get caught by the cops" Takemichci heard the boys laughing and they soon leave the house, and Takemichci was hoping she was going to have a normal day. Until her sons walked pass a group of older man her  sons gave the older group of guys a dirty look while the guys looked back at the young group of boys something shocked them about the boys.

???? " this is at Takemichci"

???? " yes that she when did she come back home"

????? " maybe we should tell everyone she back home and they could see her"