Chifuyu wife - him and baby

You had left nakio alone with his dad the girls had asked you out for some funny and you didn't want, to leave nakio but chifuyu said it will be okay. You soon had left now father and son were in the pet shop together even, chifuyubhad gotten  his son into their bear onesies.

Chifuyu " mom will be home later on so it jays the two of us"

Chifuyu " your uncles won't be here today so it will be daddy and son day"

Akio " ....."

Chifuyu " why don't I put you in your higher chair and I can point you near the fish" akio soon started laughing making his father smile, he soon place nakio in his high chair.

Chifuyu " i swear you can look that these all day" akio was clapping his hands as he was looking at the fish swimming around.

Hours later

Chifuyu " hey buddy do you hungry I will make you a good bottle" chifuyu went to check on nakio and found him fats asleep on his high chair with his pacifier in his mouth.

Chifuyu " well it seems like you are having a fun time so I'm going to leave you ...ahhh" chifuyu was about to leave when nakio had woken up and looked at his father.

Chifuyu " well it looks like I woke you up now come on get you feed"

Y/n " hey I'm home":

Chifuyu " oh welcome home honey we were just about to give Makto a bottle"

Y/n " oh well it seems like you guys had a good day together"

Chifuyu " well we watched the fish for most of the day and he did toss his pinky to the ground multiple times"

Y/n " did he try to get the puppies to play with the pinky again"

Chifuyu " yes"

Y/n " oh nakio you will never stop being cute now come on let get you that bottle"

Chifuyu " wait there a minute"

Y/n " umm sure"

Chifuyu " I told him I was going to feed him so you will have to wait until later now if you excuse me, we are still have our daddy and son day" chifuyu soon took nakio out of your arms and walked back into the house leaving you standing hurt and happy.

Y/n " well excuse me sorry I'm came home to see my two favorite guys, wait why I'm acting hurt by this"

Chifuyu " we can hear you"

Y/n " fine you feed home this time but I get next time"