Tokyo manji - someone knows

You have been hanging out with kazutro and his gang which was a major secret you are hiding from, all your other friends. Keeping this secret hurt you the most because you wanted to tell the others the truth but you knew you had to keep it a secret. Soon one of your friends started getting worried about you and followed you to one of your hangouts.

Draken " so how long have you been seeing him"

Y/n " a few months"

Draken " I'm hoping you have a good reason for this right or no"

Y/n " well yes I'm hoping one day everything will be back to normal with everyone and we can all be friends again"

Draken " oh y/n you haven't changed you are still a girl with kind heart and always wishing to make peace"

Y/n " I know this might be foolish but I want to be helpful"

Draken " you have always been helpful y/n but you have to remember to stay safe because you could get hurt or killed"

Y/n " I know Kenny"

Draken " I won't be telling the others about this and I will make sure you stay safe"

Y/n" thank you Kenny I owe you big time"

Draken " hey you can pay me back by making me dinner"

Y/n " sure come on and you can spend the night my mother and grandma are away and they are fine with you staying"

At your house

Draken " hey I'm going to get some fresh air I will be back soon"

Y/n " okay the dinner will be ready soon"

Draken " okay I won't be far" soon draken and left you house and walked over to overpasses and waited for someone to show up and soon enough kazutora showed up. He had gotten a text from draken asking him to meet him so they can have a conversation.

Kazutora " oh what do you want draken"

Draken " I want to speak to you about your relationship with y/n and why you and her have been hanging out lately"

Kazutora " are you jealous Kenny boy"

Draken " are you using her to get to kill Mikey because if you do I will make you pay"

Kazutora " oh I'm not using her to get to back at Mikey she more important then that, I'm going to make her my wife one day and she will become all mine and Mikey will have to watch that happen because I can make her more happy then you"

Draken " watch yourself kazutora"

Kazutora " sure Kenny but don't you have to get back to your dinner with y/n before she know you are missing"

Draken " fine I'm leaving bye kazutora and remember if you do anything shady I will come after you"