Tokyo manji - telling other your pregnant (mitsuya)

It had been a few weeks since you and mitsuya had found out the wonderful news that your were pregnant you were out shopping with your luna and mima, both girls wanted to help you plan some thing for the nursery so you said yes. Mituysa was in his shop working on some new baby outfits that came in many designs and colors soon the guys had walked into the shop, they were all off from work and wanted to see their buddy.

Hakkai " hey buddy what are you working on"

Mituysa " some baby clothes"

Takemichi " sweet"

Mikey " wait why are you working on baby clothes"

Draken " you are going to start selling babies clothes now that a good business"

Baji " yeah but there are some that are place in a different pile ... wait is y/n pregnant"

Mituysa " yeah we found out a few weeks ago she out planning our future baby or babies nursery room"

Chifuyu " that amazing man you have always been there for your sisters you will be good father"

Mikey " no saying your kids will have a good fashion scene as well with their dad being a fashion designer"

Mituysa " thanks but I feel like someone is missing"

Baji " your parents"

Everyone " baji"

Baji " what we were all thinking it"

Mituysa " it okay but I was hoping that they Would be able to get their grandchildren"

Mikey " you have done everything you did when they were around and they will be proud of you"

Mituysa " thanks guys"

Baji " hey if any of us ever have children we hope you can make some of their clothes"

Chifiyu " that if sound very hard baji" the guys started laughing at baji remark the guy had stayed a bit longer to celebrate with Mituysa on his happy news, you soon arrived home after everyone left.

Y/n " hey I'm home"

Mitusya " welcome back honey how was planning with my sisters"

Y/n " it was great o had a good time and your sisters are happy about becoming aunties"

Mitusya " that good and we will have uncles waiting to meet out kid the guys are happy about our new addition or additions coming"

Y/n " that good you know we will be hearing news of the baby or babies soon"

Mitusya " yeah you have made me so happy thank you"