Tokyo manji - you are part of a maid cafe

Your school festival was happening, and your class along with Takemichci companied together and made and maid and butler cafe. You didn't tell the guys about this for many reasons because one, they would make fun of you, and two, they would take pictures and never delete them.

Y/n " are your sure your made sure to not tell the guys about this"

Takemichci " yes I made sure so now bad is it if they find out about this cafe"

Y/n " have you meet them before they are never going to let this go"

Takemichci " you have point"

Class reps " come on everyone we are about to open the cafe so everyone get ready"

Everyone " sure" you were serving tables and taking people to their tables as well, you were doing your best to make sure everyone was good. You soon heard the door open again and you ran over to greet the guests who have come in, but you hadn't looked them in the face yet.

Y/n " hey welcome to the maid and butler cafe ...."

Mikey " aww you look cute in maid costume"

Y/n " ahhh"

Draken " a little scared bird told us about this festival"

Pen " you didn't invites us it hurt the most"

Y/n " ......"

Chifuyu " you do look beautiful in at outfit"

Baji " do you mind if I get a picture of you for a keep sake"

Y/n " sit down and you will be served by Takemichci"

Mikey " aww we wanted you y/n Chan no fair"

Y/n " sit your delinquent buts down now or else" you give the guys a stern look, and they soon take their seats at a large table, Takemichci and akkum served them their food and drink, but the guys were mad at your serving them.

Y/n " aww our baby boys upsets I'm not their server for today"

Mikey " now can you be so heartless you don't love use

Y/n " what would make you happy because now it seems like you are scaring everyone"

Mikey " maybe a kiss"

Y/n " nice try buddy but I have task to do so I will see you guys later and now go have some fun" the guys soon had to leave and an hour later. Kazutora and some unknown faces showed up.

Kazutora " y/n I came to see my number one girl"

Y/n " kazutora"

Kazutora " don't worry I don't run into Mikey or the other yet"

Y/n " sure have a seat at a open table and one of my friends will server you"

Kazutora " thank you y/n Chan I love you"

???? " she a very cute girl I now know why you love her so much maybe I will try to chase after her"

Kazutora " good luck with at due to her personality she has many guys who are in the run for her heart"