Female takemichi - baby sister of delinquents

Takemichi lives in a very big household and she was the only daughter in her family, but she had many older brothers who were overprotective and would do anything to keep her safe. Takemichi had left by her mother many years ago who was a very young mom, and her mother and birth family were not willing to rise a baby at the moment. So Takemichi went into the care of nice caring man who was already rising some sons,and didn't have anyone else in the world.

Takemichi " good morning"

Mitsuya " good morning baby sis breakfast is ready"

Takemichi " thank you" mitsuya is one of the older brothers of Takemichi and he was the one who helped her learn to sew up holes in her clothes.

Takemichi  " hey I might be a little late coming home tonight I meeting you with some friends"

Draken " who are these so called friends" Draken soon walked into the kitchen and sat next to takemichi. Draken was the most overprotective and he was the one who will scare off anymore who messes with his baby sister.

Takemichi " well some friends from school they asked me to come hangout with them dad said it was okay"

Mikey " well dad not here" Mikey had helped his sister learn how to define herself against anyone who wanted to mess with her, and hey she was mostly as good as all her brothers.

Takemichi " dad said it was okay"

Baji " we are here now"

Chifuyu " good morning sis"

Kazutora " hey kiddo" when it comes of baji, chifuyu, and kazutora they had a bond with each other and when Takemichci arrived at the house the boys soon become close to her and kept the other away. Until their father and the nanny told them to nothing bad was going to happen.

Takemichi " well I'm off see you all tonight bye" Takemichi finished her breakfast and soon walked out of the house, the boys were wondering what was going on with their little sister.

Takemichci " ....."

Akkun " take-Chan good morning"

Yamagishi " hey Takemichi"

Takemichi " hey guys where is makto"

Makto " boo"

Takemichi " ahh you jerk stop doing that"

Makto " sorry"Takemichi had become best friend with four boys when she was very young and since then they have become her followers. When she thought her older brothers were overprotective her friends were also overprotective as well during school days and when they were hangout.

Takuya " hey we can't study at my house today my fathers friends are coming over"

Takuya " we can't do my place with my mother questioning us"

Yamagishi " my dad is have the restaurant close for some business meeting so we can't go to my place without anyone thinking it open .. then it means takemichi house"

Takemichi " we can do that all my brothers will be at their jobs and they later hangout with some of their friends"

Akkun " we haven't ever meet your brothers before we only have heard their voice"

Takemichi " yeah you can say my brother are overprotective of be and don't trust guys around me but you all would be good"

Hinato " good morning Takemichi and hey guys"

Takemichi " hey ... good morning....hinato"

Akkun " hey hinato we are having study session at Takemichi house why don't you come over and join us"

Hinato " sure if that okay with take- Chan"

Takemichi " sure you can come over"

Hinato " hey I will see you all later bye" hinato has walked away and the guys started teasing Takemichci about her crush on the boy.

Later that day

Takemichci " okay see we are getting this homework done"

Akkun " you can make some amazing cookies Takemichci"

Takemichci " thank you"

Yamagishi " wow you house is bigger inside then I thought"

Takemichci " yeah with so many kids leaving her my dad had to get a bigger house to deal with us all"

???? " hey sis we are home .... Where are you hey who are you boys" the guys all stoped doing what they were doing, and they soon came face to face with Takemichci brothers.

Baji " hey brats he asked you all question you better answer"

Takemichci " These are my friends were were suppose to go somewhere else but plan changed and they came here"

Hinato " it nice to meet you all"

Mikey " yeah nice to meet you too"

Akkun " hey it getting late and we have to get home goodbye' soon the guys left Takemichci house fast they all knew her brothers were leaders of toman.

Chifuyu " so which one is hinato your crush"

Takemichci " ....."