Draken and mikey girl - wearing something of theirs

There were times when you would wear something of the guys and it would make them blush bright red, and when you did in front of others they would try their best not to show their emotions at much because they would get teased by others.

Y/n " hey Mikey"

Mikey " hey .... Why are you wearing my jacket"

Y/n " oh you left it at my house and I was heading here anyways to the meeting and it got cold"

Draken " whah going on her why do you have my shit on"

Y/n " okay yes because once again you left it at my hoses after the last fight in the rain and I said I will clean it for you"

Draken " do you have another shirt under there"

Y/n " yes"

Draken " good now go into the bathroom and get changed"

Mikey " you can still wear my jacket it looks good on you cutie"

Y/n " okay" you soon walked into a restroom and changed out of draken shirt but you were still holding it when the meeting was happening. The guys were smiling at you because you did look beautiful wearing Mikey jacket and you really love the feeling of Mikey jacket.

Y/n " hey" you soon saw draken jacket on your lap and he soon kissed your forehead and smiled at you and before you could say anything he walked away.

Draken " next meeting wear my jacket so I can know you really love me"

Y/n " sure thing handsome" you love your boyfriends but there could be times when you could make them act like jealous children, and you could say at is one of their personalities you really love.