Toman omega - their first day at your school

The alphas and betas were finally attend the former all omega school, and now you and Takemichci were making sure the right amount of desk were placed in your guys homeroom. For some good luck you and Takemichci mates have been placed in the same classes, so they would make everything easy or half way easy.

Takemichci " are we ready for this"

Y/n " no we are not or maybe I don't know my mates can be very difficult that times"

Takemichci " same here I live ran and Rindou but there are times they make our relationship seem questionable"

Y/n " I happy the school board allowed this to happen but I still have a feeling something bad might happen"

Takemichci " yeah that why the school hire more alpha teachers to help deal with all the new alpha and betas teachers"

Y/n " oh yeah"

Takemichci " there are even some new clubs made as well but in a few minutes they were filled up like nothing"

Y/n " oh yeah the guys said they joined the dojo club and mendicants club as well"

Takemichci " same here it seems like our mates might become fights or rivals"

????? " y/n Chan I found you" before you could do anything you were being held in Mikey arms, and he was pulling your close to him.

Mikey " I'm in the same class as you lovely"

Y/n " yeah that amazing"

Draken " hey there babe"

Y/n " hey handsome"

Baji " so will you be giving us some extra help if we need it"

Y/n " very funny baji but at the moment I won't be helping you until further noticed"

Chfiuyu " hey Takemichci we saw you boyfriends down the hallway with some of their crew"

Takemichci " thanks chifuyu well I will see you boys later, I have to go get my boys before they do some stupid"

Y/n " see you Takemichci" Takemichci soon walked out the classroom and you were now with the guys.

Mitusya " we are happy we finally get to spend more time with you"

Kazutora " we promise to be on our best behavior honey we won't cause any fights"

Y/n " we will see how long you boys keep that promise"

Mikey " oh come on we can be good boys"

Y/n " aww that so cute but I all know you are good at times but bad more" you soon kissed Mikey check making him blush bright red. You soon walked to the desk and the guys were going to get you back but the school bell had rang, and soon everyone started coming into the classroom.