Tokyo manji - telling him you are pregnant (mitusya)

You and mitusya have been married for many years now she sister were once living with you guys but when , soon moved when they entered far away colleges. So soon enough the happy house become empty and the two of you left alone in this big house, soon enough you had gotten some special news. You had not been feeling well and soon decide to go to the doctors.

Doctor " well congratulations miss you are pregnant"

Y/n " pregnant are you sure"

Doctor " yes there are the results you are pregnant but that the normal reaction I get from ladies, when I tell them the new"

Y/n " thank you" you had soon left the doctor office happy about the whole news you really didn't know who to tell at first, but world was against you because as soon you walked out the hospital you ran into mitusya.

Mitusya " hey what are you doing here I thought you will be at home"

Y/n " oh well I had an doctor appointment I'm guessing you were here for the blood drive"

Mitusya " yeah hey why didn't you tell me you were sick I couldn't brought you here"

Y/n " well we need to talk and you might want to sit down"

Mitusya " sure" you and mitusya soon found a bench and sat down together you were trying to collect your words, but you couldn't find the right ones.

Y/n " mitusya I came here because I was not feeling well and so they ran some test and they found something out"

Mitusya " ....."

Y/n " I'm pregnant"

Mitusya " can you please say that again so I can hear it straight"

Y/n " well I'm pregnant we are going to have a kid of our own"

Mitusya " wow we are going to have a kid the two of us a kid"

Y/n " yeah"

Mitusya " hell yeah"

Y/n " mitusya"

Mitusya " I been hoping one day we will have kids together but didn't know when it will happen"

Y/n " well it seems it be happening now we are going to be parents"

Mitusya " well it seems like I should start to get ready on making a baby clothes for our future kid"

Y/n " aww mitusya"

Mitusya " now come on let's get you home I can donate blood another day"

Y/n " sure but let take a taxi home because it looks like you are about to faint"

Mitusya " sure" you and mitusya had gotten home and he laid down on the couch with you, as the two of you started thinking about life with a kid. Mitusya had soon called up his sisters a few weeks later and shared the news with them and they were happy about becoming aunts.