Chifuyu wife - new family member

You had went into labor on time and chifuyu had taken you to the hospital and he was walking in the hallways he was not allowed into the delivery room, he soon started paces the hallways waiting to her something from the doctor. Soon Kazutora and baji had arrived first out of everyone else they were keeping him busy until the doctors came out and told him something, but he was still pacing the hallway. Soon enough he had sat down and that when the doctor finally came out and walked toward Chifuyu and that when chifuyu heard some happy news, he soon walked into the room where you were.

Chifiyu " hey there can im come inside"

Y/n " hey there come meet your son nakio"

Chifuyu " aww he so sweet and small"

Y/n " come closer silly" chifiyu was soon close to you and his baby son he was so happy to finally see his son, he had sat on the bed as your gave him the baby.

Y/n " see the two of you arr already booming ... wait why do you look so pale you are not sick are you"

Chifiyu " no I was having small panic in the hallways and pacing the hallways until, baji and Kazutora showed up"

Y/n " aww they always come right away when you call for them"

Chifuyu " yeha Wellcome to the family nakio we have been waiting for you"

Y/n " you are smiling brightly"

Chifuyu " wow he is perfect"

Y/n " yes he is im so happy he is here and now our family has become bigger"

Kazutora " hey how are the new mom and dad doing"

Y/n " hey guys"

Baji " we called the others they will be here shortly we brought our dear nephew some gifts the hospital gift shop, was selling some Teddys bear and we each got one for him"

Y/n " aww"

Kazutora " aww your guys son is so cute"

Baji " did this idiot tell you he was walking down the hallway"

Y/n " yeah he told me I thought he was sick at first then we have to wait to see if he could home as well" all four of you had laughed which seemed to wake up nakio a bit but soon had fallen asleep, th next day you and nakio were able to come home which made chifuyu happy. The two of you were getting use to having a new baby but you guys were enjoying the new family member.