Younger sister - finally meeting their gang

Your brother/s finally decided it was time for you to finally meet their gang because they knew you were getting, to smart for then to keep lying. After a while of debating he finally found the right day and time to tell you everything you need to know. So now at times had come and you were wondering what your brother was keeping from you that made him so nervous.

Mikey

Y/n " Mikey what are you taking me during this time of night"

Mikey " you will see baby sis now come on I want you to meet my friends"

Y/n " yes I finally get to meet oniisan brother"

Mikey " you are still calling me at are you"

Y/n " well call you, Emile, and shinichiro oniisan at home"

Mikey " fine you win hey we are here stay close to me and don't make any eye contact with anyone"

Y/n " sure" You soon followed Mikey up some stairs and you soon arrived at this shrine and soon enough, you saw a whole group of delinquents. You soon saw, all of them turned around and get into straight lines and soon they all bowed.

Delinquents " good evening sir hello boss" you soon ran after Mikey when he started walking down the open path, you were walking fine until you felt eyes looking at you. Soon you got close to the shrine and follow your brothers up even more steps.

Mikey " everyone this is my baby sister y/n and she will be know as ma'am to all of you but the leader and she under the protection of the toman gang and the black dragons ... if anyone mess with her I will kill you understood"

Delinquents " yes sir"

???? " so you are Mikey baby sister who have changed so much since the last time I saw you"

Y/n " Kenny"

Draken " you still remember me I thought you might of forgotten me"

Baij " we have heard a lot about you from all your brothers"

Chifuyu " it was hard it believe Mikey has a sweet little sister"

Mikey " hey you idiots leave her be you are going to scare her"

Y/n. " it okay Mikey"

Mikey " shinichrio wants you to meet his gang as well but at will be tomorrow night"

Y/n " cool"

Mikey " you can stay here for a few more minutes then I having Takemichci take you home, he the only one I can trust you with for now"

Y/n " okay"

Draken

Y/n " umm drakem where are we doing"

Draken " to meet some of my friends"

Y/n " wait I finally get to meet your friends"

Draken " yes you do and now come on we are almost there we would of taken my bike but it broken down"

Y/n " it okay" you soon arrived at this shrine with draken and you were looking at him and soon a group of older kids, who were all wearing the same black jacket.

???? " hey Kenny over here"

Draken " Mikey I brought my baby sister y/n"

Mikey " hey are you sure she is your sister she very beautiful"

Draken " hey she off limits Mikey"

Y/n " hello"

Mituysa " your sister she very special to you"

Draken " yes she is and she is it smart to lie anymore so she finally gets to meet the gang"

Y/n " so this what you have been doing late at night I thought you might become an host"

Baij " that funny seeing draken as a host"

Baji

Y/n " baji why are we here anyways this is an shrine"

Baji " oh come on we can't come here to find some peace"

Y/n " ummm maybe"

Baji " oh come on baby sis you have to give me a chance"

Y/n " okay" soon you saw a few boys standing near the shrine and soon they all were looking at you and baji.

Baji " hey guys I will like you all to meet my sister"

Mikey " so you are the famous y/n baji here talks about"

Y/n " hello it nice to meet baji friends"

Pah " wow she very respectful to be your sister baji"

Baji " hey step off pah my sister is different from me in many ways"

Y/n " so are you and your friends in a gang or ..."

Baji " yes we are and one day we will become one of the powerful gangs in all of Tokyo"