Toman omega - evil mothers in law

When it came to your relationship you had two mother in law that you didn't get along with and that will be mikey and draken mothers, two women who had walked out of their sons lives for their own selfish gains. They hated you because you always stop their sons from giving them money over and over again because that what they were always after.

Y/n " what do you want"

Mikey mother " I need money that what I need"

Y/n " why do you always come here for money acting like your son owns you"

Mikey mother " I'm his mother he dose owe me because I ruined my life for him"

Y/n " you left him and his sibling for your own selfless reason"

Mikey mother " don't speak to me like that you brat"

Y/n " go to hell"

Mikey mother " why you stupid ....." Mikey mother was about to hit you when someone grabbed her hand and soon the two of you, looked and saw it was Mikey and he was not happy.

Mikey " how dare you try to land a hand on my wife and steal money from us"

Mikey mother " I'm your mother you have to take care of me"

Mikey " no I don't you were never there for me and I don't care about you at all you are worst mother ever"

Mikey mother " how dare you speak to me like that I'm your mother"

Mikey " no you are not and if I ever see you or hear from you I will make you pay now get out and leave my wife and family alone" Mikey mother soon left the house straight away but she was mad about the whole thing, soon Mikey was looking a you.

Mikey " I'm happy I got here when I did but never allow her in her again"

Y/n " sure" soon the others had arrived home and were told of what had happened soon enough Mikey and draken mother were banded from coming to the house. Which made you feel better because you rather deal with other issues verse you two mother in law that your hate with a passion and who hated you as well.