Toman girl - your boyfriends

You could say your relationship was not a normal relationship that most girl in middle school have, because you had more then one boyfriend. You have  seven boyfriends who make your relationship very interesting and funny, your boyfriends are also apart of Tokyo manji gang while which one of them is in another gang.

Y/n " what going on" you are in your class getting ready to leave when you hear yelling coming from the hallway, you soon the door falling open.

Mikey " oh look who I found "

Y/n " Mikey I thought I told you guys I would meet you at the gate"

Mikey " but I want to see my baby girl don't you want to see me"

Baji " hey Mikey you are not her only boyfriend remember"

Mituysa " hey would you idiots stop yelling you are getting looks from everyone"

???? " umm excuse is y/n-Chan here"

Draken " hey y/n there some girl here looking for you"

Y/n " oh hey hina" you soon walked over to the door and pass draken but giving him a small smile, the two girls had a small conversation before hina ran off to meet with her boyfriend Takemichci.

Chifuyu " what was that all about"

Y/n " oh we are setting a shopping trip together this week it a all girls shopping trip no boys allowed"

Mikey " aww no fair"

Y/n " it is fair Mikey"

Draken " come on let's get going before some else tries it steal you away from us"

Y/n " coming"

Later at night

Y/n " hey I have to get going I promised kazutora I would hang out with him"

Baji " are you going alone"

Y/n " I will be okay and he not at harmful"

Mikey " you should not trust him y/n and all his behavior"

Y/n " I know but I will text you guys if anything happens and if makes you feel better I will give you guys a call"

Mituysa " okay" you soon walked away from the guys it was easy to tell at the guys hated the idea of your being with, kazutora mostly Mikey and your couldn't blame him. When you were hanging out with kazutora you always made sure to make it peaceful and avoid any questions about anyone.

Kazutora " babe over here"

Y/n " hey kazutora"

Kazutora " I'm so happy you are here now come on we get to have some time together"

Y/n " okay"