Female hakkia - hidden secerts

Hakkai had kept her life and secret from all her friends, even her captain mitsuya. She never allowed them to come to house of even know where she lives, she will mostly meet mitsuya at the park or shrine. One night she had to leave a toman meeting early, she had told takemichi she was leaving hoping he will talk to everyone else.

Hakkai " don't make a sound or else they will be mad" hakkai was walking around her house softly when she heard the doorbell ring. She was hoping to was one of her brother friends m, but she became shocked when she was mitsuya there.

Mitsuya " hey you forgot your school bag, I was looking for you at the meeting but takemichi said you left"

Hakkai " oh thank you"

Mitsuya " well i finally get to see where you lived"

Hakkai " umm yeah thank you for briny to back for me, I owe you goodnight"

Mitsuya " wait you are not going to invited your friend inside"

Hakkai " umm okay come inside but please be quite, there are someone sleeping here and I don't want to wake them up"

Mitsuya " oh sure I will be quite" Mituysa soon walked into hakkai house and placed her school bag on the ground they were soon sitting in the living room.

Mituysa " wow why haven't you ever invited anyone here it seems like a good place"

Hakkai " oh well that times my brothers have their friends here it and become to crowded here"

Mituysa " you never mentioned your brothers before I thought you were an only child"

Hakkia " yeah I don't talk about so much"

???? " hakkia"

Hakkai " oh yuzuho you are awake I made dinner it all ready if you want to eat"

Yuzuho " who your little friend"

Mituysa " oh hello there im friends with your sister hakkia she fought her bag and I brought it home"

Yuzuho " whatever what did you make for dinner"

Hakkia " curry will you ...."

Yuzuho " Im going out to eat with my friends don't wait up" Yuzuho soon left and two teens looked at each other.

Mituysa " wow"

Hakkia " Mituysa im happy you stopped by but I think you should ....." Soon the doorbell rang and hakkai had went to answer it to see inui and koko standing there wearing casual clothes.

Inui " is your brother home"

Hakkai " umm he ....."

Koko " where is Tajiu hakkia we are looking for him speak fast"

Tajiu " im here come on lets leave ... wait who are you kid"

Mituysa " oh hello im Mituysa im a friend of your sister I came by for a visit"

Taiju " whatever I don't care Im gone I wont be back tonight, dad might be back or not you are use to eating alone"

Hakkia " umm sure I will leave some leftovers for everyone"

Taiju " remember the family rules or do I have to help you remember"

Hakkia " yes taiju bye" soon taiju and his friends had left hakkia had turned around and saw Mituysa was standing there with worried look on his face.

Mituysa " umm this everything okay"

Hakkia " yeah everything is fine"

Mituysa " are you sure I can ...." Hakkia father soon walked into the house he didn't say anything to his daughter and just walked upstairs and closed his bedroom door.

Mituysa " hakkia I didn't...."

Hakkia " you know what I will pack you some food to take home for you and your sisters, I really should be getting to bed soon"

Mituysa " umm sure" Hakkai had packed some containers of food for Mituysa and she had walked him out of the house.

Mituysa " are you sure I can stay here with you ...."

Hakkai " no im fine they are all having an off day it okay well I see you later Mituysa bye"

Mituysa " umm bye" Mituysa wanted to stay and keep her company now he really knew why she never let away come by her family was off, and it didn't seem much like a family. Mituysa had texted the other saying that need to meet up and talk about hakkia he also asked to meet up with Takemichi as well, he wanted to know if Takemichi knew about all of this.