Tokyo manji - telling him your pregnant (smiley and angry)

You haven't been feeling well lately and you were taking it easy the ramen shop was running slow today, which made you feel better but you were still feeling sick. You were helping angry cleaning some of the bowls and talking with him, but something was a bit off for you. There were times when you felt like throwing up but you were feeling good at the moment.

Angry " hey are you okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm ..." you soon dash off back into the house and ran into the bathroom and closed the door, that when you finally threw up.

Y/n " ahhh"

Smiley " honey are you okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine"

Angry " are you sure"

Y/n " I really don't know I have been feeling sick for while now, and I don't know what the matter"

Smiley " hey I will be back in twenty minutes angry will be out here"

Y/n " umm okay"

20 minutes later

Smiley " here a bag of some thing I have gotten" smiley opened the bathroom door and you soon grabbed the bag and you closed it. You were looking threw the bag and came across a pregnancy test and that when it hit you, so you soon took the pregnancy test.

Angry " how much longer until you get the results"

Y/n " soon I think"

Smiley " do you think it will turn out positive"

Y/n " yes I think so" soom the timer on your phone and gone off and that when you looked at the test results, with Smokey and angry looking over your shoulders.

Y/n " I can't believe it ..."

Angry " it really..."

Smiley" wow"

Y/n " it positive I'm pregnant we are going to have a child or children"

Smiley " that wonderful"

Angry " wow I can't believe you are pregnant and we are going to have kids"

Y/n " I'm so happy"

Smiley " now we have even more reason to get more money so we can support our future child or children"

Y/n " i know you guys will be good fathers"

Angry " thank you and I know you will be a good mother" now come on why don't we start planning on how we are going to make the house and ramen shop child proof safe.

Y/n " okay"