Tokyo manji - convenersation with takemichi

After school study session had end and you were walking to your shoe locker, when you opened your locker you soon saw a letter there. You grabbed the letter hoping it will have someone name on it but no such luck. You had a few conversation with Takemichci at school but not that much and, he was raising up the rank in the gang and you wanted to know the boy even more.

Takemichi " hey what are you looking at y/n"

Y/n " hey takemihci I got a letter from someone unknown"

Takemichi " oh wow have you open the letter yet"

Y/n " no hey we have to get going we are going to be late for the meeting, and we don't need Mikey worrying about us"

Takemichi " oh yeah come on"

Y/n " hey Takemichci I know we haven't talked at much at school but I will really like to become your friend"

Takemichci " really you want to become my friend"

Y/n " yeah here a question do you ever wonder what your life may be like in the future"

Takemichci " ....."

Y/n " Takemichci are you okay"

Takemichci " oh yes I'm fine yes I always wanted to live the life I wanted and to someday marry hina and have, my own family and tell my kids all about my childhood ... what about you y/n"

Y/n " well I always wanted to have a family of my own one day and marry someone dear to me, and live a wonderful life"

Takemichci " that wonderful y/n"

Y/n " I hope one day all my friends will make peace and we can all celebrate our lives and be in each other lives ... do you think at will happen Takemichci"

Takemichci " if you wish for it y/n it will happen"

Y/n " thanks Takemichci"

Baji " hey there you guys are Mikey was about to send some of us after you"

Y/n " I'm coming"

Y/n " hey Takemichci let make sure we follow our dreams"

Takemichci " sure" you soon walked up the steps leading to the shrine with baji following after you, and now Takemichci was remembering the future at was holding for you. There were three futures he saw for you but one of them was so dark that he, was making sure it didn't happen to you.