Female takemichi - stay away from my sister

Once again Takemichi was in the hospital over some gang fight she had gotten the worst of it for some reason, she felt so much pain in her body. She hated always being in the hospital it started become bad for her and her family as well, she was resting when the door flew open getting her full attention and soon someone was hugging her tightly.

Mikey " take-Chan we came to see you I missed you so much"

Takemichi " aww Mikey get off of me" Mikey was soon pulled off by mitusya and draken who gave the commander a dirty look.

Chifuyu " what did we say in the hallway Mikey"

Mikey " I'm sorry I just saw her looking sad and I wanted I make her feel better I'm sorry Take-Chan"

Takemichi " it okay"

Mitusya " no it okay fine once again you are on the hospital because of us"

Mikey " hey it not that bad like last time we are able to move around"

Baji " yeah Mikey right and you are looking better then last time"

Takemichi " guys I want to get some rest please I haven't been able to sleep and they been running test on me all day"

Mikey " umm okay well we can come back later or tomorrow if that makes you feel better"

???? " I would like if you all never came back" the guys soon turned around and saw an older men looking them.

Mikey " hey who are you"

???? " I'm hiro I'm Takemichi oldest brother and who may you all be wait you are the stupid delinquents that dragged out sister into this stupid mess"

Mikey " wait listen here we ...."

Draken " we are sorry we didn't mean to bring any harm to her"

Nakkio " well you already have ruin her life even more"

Tadashi " I think it best if you boys all go home and come back some other time"

Mitusya " sure sorry for causing your family trouble get well Takemichi" the guys had turned back to Takemichi to see her back turned to them she was not saving anything. Mikey wanted to say something else but he knew it was not the time or place anymore.

Outside of the hospital

Mikey " take-Chan going to be alright .... She going to be the same girl we all know right"

Pah " yes she will she hasn't left us now"

Tadashi " hey you kids I know you all care about me baby sister but what you true plan with her if you are just using her for laughs and fun then stay away from her ... you have all done to much to her"

Draken " we care and love her"

Tadashi " you all don't know the true meaning of care and love you know what I'm done talking with you all ... if you are playing with my sis like some toy stay away from my sister starting today or else"