Female takemichi - going on a date with mikey

Yes it was the lantern festival and Mikey had asked Takemichci to be his date, and she said yes to him. So after agree to the date she had gone kimono shopping with Emma which was it own fun adventure. Takemichci is now waiting that the entrance of the festival for Mikey to show up. She is wearing a beautiful light pink kimono and she has hair pin wish was Sakura blossom.

Takemichci " maybe he got cold feel or maybe something came up for toman"

???? " good evening Takemichci you look beautiful" Takemichci soon turned around and saw Mikey standing there, he was smiling.

Mikey " sorer for keeping you waiting"

Takemichci " it okay now come on let's have some fun"

Mikey " sure and hey you might want to know the guys and Emma are somewhere around here as well, so we might run into them a few times"

Takemichci " oh that what Emma asked me when I will be at the festival well, if we see them it okay" sooon Takemichci and Mikey walked into the festival and right away they were having the time, of their life and Takemichci is looking like a goddess to Mikey.

Takemichci " Mikey are you okay you are turning bright red"

Mikey " oh I'm okay I'm just hot it become very warm this night"

Takemichci " let's get some shaved ice that can calm us down"

Mikey " sure" soon Mikey and Takemichci had gotten some shaved ice and enjoyed eating it, Takemichci had brought a small camera with her and asked some strangers to take a picture of her and Mikey together.

Old lady " oh look dear don't they make a cute couple"

Old man " yes they do it seems like the young man really care about her" the old couple soon walked away and Takemichci and Mikey were blushing. Soon Takemichci and Mikey had taken a sit at bench and it seemed like it was touching moment, because Mikey had lead in closer to Takemichci and it looked like they were going to kiss until they heard a loud tamp.

Mikey " okay you idiot come out now or else I coming after you all"

Mituysa " hey Mikey"

Draken " hey take-Chan"

Takemichci " oh no" you soon turned around blushing red and Emma ran over to Takemichci and hugged her, she was laughing.

Emma " we are so sorry we didn't mean to ruin the kiss"

Mikey " well now your guys are here we can all see the fireworks shows together while we talked about personal space"

Baji " sorry again"

Takemichci " it okay" soon everyone had gone to the firework show and Mikey was mad that he didn't get to kiss you, but when the fireworks were going off he gave her a kiss on the check.