Female takemichi - mikey girl

Takemichi had been getting close to the members of toman and mikey started having a crush on her, he always loved the girl personality and that she was also a good fighter. Mikey always loved hanging out with her and hated it when other members of toman started hitting on her.

Takemichi " hey Mikey"

Mikey " oh hey take-Chan I came by to see you"

Takemichci " cool I'm heading out shopping do you want to come it will be good, to have a boy opinion on some things"

Mikey " umm sure just the two of us right"

Takemichci " sure but if anyone shows up they can join us"

Mikey " cool" soon Mikey and Takemichci took off walking together into the busy major part of the city, Takemichci loves having company when she is shopping.

Mikey " hey Takemichci I was wondering if you had any plans for this upcoming festival"

Takemichci " umm no I don't have any plans why do you ask"

Mikey " well you see I was wondering maybe if it could be a date between me and you"

Takemichci " I will love too Mikey"

Mikey " really are you sure because if you are doing this as a favor I'm okay with it"

Takemichci " Mikey I really mean it now come on you promised to come shopping with me"

Mikey " coming take-Chan" both Mikey and Takemichci went on with their shopping trip and Mikey enjoyed having some alone time with her, because it gave him enough time to get to know her and for Takemichci to get to know him as well. To anyone walking around it seemed like they are a cute middle school couple.

Takemichci " hey Mikey do you think I could re dye my hair again or no"

Mikey " well I love you natural hair color but I also love your dyed hair as well"

Takemichci " you know what maybe I should try my natural hair color for a while, and if anything happens I can got back to being a blonde"

Mikey " okay you are so beautiful"

Takemichci " umm did you say something Mikey"

Mikey " oh I said you are very wonderful"

Takemichci " aww thank you Mikey now come on why don't we get some food, and I have some extra flags if they don't have any at the restaurant for you"

Mikey " you are awesome take-Chan"

Takemichci " thank you" soon Mikey and Takemichci had left the store and got something to eat, and they were having a wonderful meal. Some members of toman and showed up and saw the two of them having a meal and it looked like a date to them.

Draken " are they on a date"

Mituysa " it looks like that"

Baji " oh Mikey has a girlfriend and she very beautiful"

Draken " back off baji she Mikey girl"

???? " what are you guys doing"

The guys " ahh" they soon saw Mikey and Takemichci standing there looking that the three idiots.

Takemichci " would you boys love to join us for a meal"

Draken " ummm sure" the guys soon joined Takemichci and mijey for a meal and when night had come around, they all walked her home even when she said she will become okay alone.

Mikey " night Takemichci"

Takemichci " night Mikey and everyone else" soon Takemichci had disagreed into her house and the guys soon walked away, giving small smiles to Mikey.