Female takemichi - takemichi father

Takemichci didn't have the best relationship with her father she didn't even have a relationship with him to start, her father had walked out on her and her mother many years ago. He was having an affair with her mother coworker and decided to leave you guys for her. He had a new family and would always brag about it to Takemichci every time she saw him which made their relationship even more toxic.

Takemichci " so why are we having the captains meeting at my place again"

Mikey " because we love your house and we love your house"

Takemichci " no you all love eating the food in my house that what you all love"

Baji " busted"

Chifuyu " we love you take-Chan"

Takemichi " sure you do" soon the door bell rang and Takemichci went to answer it, but she soon saw a face she hadn't seen in many years. It was her father and she didn't feel like speaking with him why was he here anyways, he hasn't been to the house in many years and why now.

Takemichci " what are you doing here"

Takemichci father " aww I can't come see my daughter and her mother where she is anyways"

Takemichci " that none of your business sir"

Takemichci father " aww come on I now you are staying out late hanging out with boys ruining my family representation"

Takemichci " you were never here and I'm no longer part of you family"

Takemichci " why you stupid ...." Takemichci was about to hit her when someone grabbed his hand, she soon looked up saw it was draken. Before Takemichci could say anything she was soon pushed behind draken and noticed the others were there as well, she was not hiding behind chifuyu.

Draken " I'm guessing you are her crappy father we have been told about"

Takemichci father " now dare you touch me"

Mikey " how dare you try to land hands on girl you creep"

Takemichci father " i cam do whatever with my father as I want"

Mituysa " over our dead bodies we won't allow you to bother take-Chan or her mother again"

Takemichci father " why you little brats"

Takemichci " leave dad and don't come back I don't care about you anymore and if you keep on bother me and my mother, I will tell my grandfather and uncles they will deal with you"

Takemichci father " that it I'm done with you I never want to see you again"

Takemichci " same here old man" Takemichci father sook walked away and draken closed the door, it would be the last time she saw her father in person and hear from him. He never came near her again in fear of her family and friends.