Kazutora wife - new family member

The birth of your daughter aimi was a grata day for you and kazutora, kazutora had been holding his n daughter for the last hour. You were so happy to see him smiling while holding your daughter, kazutora worries had soon rushed away and he was now staying for the long run.

Y/n " oh come on hold still so I can't take a picture of you holding aimi"

Kazutora " fine but o don't want to wake her up"

Y/n " it will be okay I don't have the flash on now come on smiling for the camera" you had taken a picture of kazutora holding aimi he was even smiling brightly.

Kazutora " she so perfect like her mother"

Y/n " aww you are sweet now please give me back my daughter I will like to holding her"

Kazutora " fine if I have to"

Y/n " don't fight me about this"

Baji " hey kazutora how fatherhood doing" kazutora soon passed you aimi as he was talking with baji, while chifiyu walked over to you.

Chifuyu " aww you daughter is so cute y/n"

Kazutora " hey she my daughter as well"

Chifuyu " oh yeah but she got her mother looks so that good"

Kazutora " fine you win there buddy"

Baji " so how are you doing buddy"

Kazutora " I'm doing good I have y/n here with me and now our daughter"

Baji " that good im happy for you and y/n"

Y/n " would you guys like to hold aimi"

Chifuyu " yes I will love too" You had allowed chifuyu to hold aimi and he had become one of her number one fans.

Baji " hey everyone else will be here shortly to see the baby girl"

Kazutora " cool y/n parents were here earlier but they soon left but something came up with her uncle, her father even shake my hand"

Chifuyu " wow that first he didn't act like you were even here"

Kazutora " yeah I'm happy he actually expecting me I had invited my mom over but she didn't come"

Y/n " it okay kazutora maybe one day she will come around, but we have everyone else now"

Kazutora " yeah" soon everyone else had stopped by to see the baby girl and it seemed like kazutora had become a happier person. The next day kazutora was able to bring you and the baby home and he was so happy to have everyone home with him, you guys would not hear form his family again but it was something you helped him move on from.