Tokyo manji - draken death

It had been many years since your death and the guys were still dealing with the grief, toman had disband but Takemichi was still taking care of the guys it was he last promise to you. Takemichi had followed draken to this new gang ran by a girl named senju, but soon everything came to end quickly. Draken had bene shoot three times by rival leaving him dead on the ground, Takemichi was trying to save his friend but nothing was working.

Takemichi " it going to be okay draken help on it way"

Senju " Amublance is almost here darken please hold on"

Draken " I'm fine with dying guys ... I get to finally see her again my beautiful angel"

Senju " ....."

Takemichi " no darken y/n wouldn't want you to die like this she would, want you to keep on living"

Draken " oh I wanted to live I do but my time is up Takemichi hey do me favor, take care of the others for me please"

Takemichi " oh darken"

Draken " don't worry y/n ... I will see you soon.. and then I get to hold you again"

Takemichi " draken ... draken please say something" draken was no longer moving that when the two teens knew he was dead.

Takemichi " goodbye draken and may you be reunited with y/n"

After life

Y/n " ....." You were playing in meadow picking up flowers and singing some stupid song, when you felt like someone was watching you. That some point you got up and turned around and saw a old face.

Y/n " draken .... Dranken" you soon ran towards when you officially knew it was him, and draken was running to you as well.

Draken " y/n" you soon hugged drakne and started crying and he hugged you back.

Draken " oh I have missed you so much"

Y/n " I missed you to draken you did your best and now, have to wait and see"

Draken" im so sorry I should've of done a better job to save you'

Y/n " it okay drakne it was not your fault" you soon grabbed draken hand and started walking away with him, the two of you knew that your guys were leaving friends alone. That Takemichi was going to his best and take care of them and make sure everything will be okay.

At draken funeral

Mitsuya " do you think he happy with her they are finally together once again"

Chifuyu " yes and they are finally reunited together and one day we will see them again"

Takemichci " I hope you are finally in peace draken and y/n I will keep good eyes on everyone from here"