Female takemichi - crazy stalker

Takemichci had been dealing with some personal issue that she had been keeping hidden from her friends and loved ones. She had been noticing when she was walking out in public that someone was following her and when she was home, it felt like someone was still watching her. Soon she started getting scary messages and she didn't know who it was from, most of these message involved someone trying to hurt her or make her pay for what she had done.

Takemichi " ....."

Mikey " hey take-Chan what the matter you seem scared or worried about something"

Takemichi " I don't know really I have been thinking someone has been watching me and I don't know who, I don't feel comfortable anymore"

Draken " hey we have check around your house and see if anything the issues"

Takemichi " really you guys would do that for me"

Chifuyu " yeah hey maybe one of us can spend the night at your apartment, to make sure everything is fine"

Takemichi " sure" the guys were really worried about Takemichi she was really scared and they didn't want to see something bad happen to her.

Takemichi " hey I'm going to get some more drinks"

Baji " hey I will come with you"

Takemichi " sure" baji and Takemichi soon left to go get more drinks while they were walking threw the club baji did noticed someone was watching Takemichi ever move, when he looked behind the persons will disappear quickly.

Baji " fucking creep" soon they order some more drinks and took them back to the table where everyone was waiting.

Chifuyu " hey take-Chan come dance with me you owe me one remember"

Takemichi " yeah sure" Takemichi soon followed chifuyu onto the dance floor and started dancing with him, and having a great time. This was Greta opportunity for baji to tell everyone else of what he had saw happening, when they went to get drinks and when he did it mad everyone mad.

Pah " who is this creep and why is he following Takemichi"

Hakkai " did you see his face"

Baji " no I didn't"

Mikey " I will call kisaki and Hanam to see if they can track down this guy he won't be keep this up any longer" soon the outing to the club came to an end, chifuyu and baji spend the night at Takemichi house. Takemichci was happy to gave her friends there but she still felt off like someone was watching every move.

Takemichi " the guys are here they won't allow anything bad to happen"