Toman omega - school trip (1)

It was the school yearly school trip with the school only alphas and betas to attend it, had changed the trips even more. Most alphas thought it will be a good time to have romantic time with their omega mates, but it seemed like that might not be happening that much but hey they were going to keep trying no matter what happens.

Takemichci " yeah it looks like we are roommates for the trip"

Y/n " that cool"

Mikey " hey babe are you ready for the school trip"

Y/n " yeah"

Draken " we are given from days of free time maybe we can have some alone time, and enjoy each other company"

Y/n " maybe what do you boys really want from this alone time"

Baji " we just want some personal time with you, because we feel so alone"

Y/n " you boys have not changed"

Chifuyu " we have to get band pe class before the teachers know we are gone, and then we are in trouble"

Y/n " bye I love you guys"

Mitusya " we love you too"

Takemichci " alphas and betas act all tough and stronger but they are all soft teddy bears"

Y/n " yeah and maybe hey if we go shopping we can get the boys to carry extra stuff"

Takemichci " that seems like fair deal because if they want some romantic time they are going to, need to work for it"

Y/n " yeah now come on have to help the rest of the class committees plan the rest of trip"

Takemichci " coming" you and Takemichci soon walked away together into the classroom to finish the rest of the planning.

With the guys

Mikey " we were this close but no school rules"

Draken " well maybe if we can all behavior we can ask y/n to go on a date with us"

Mitusya " so that not going to happen because as a whole group we can't be well behaved we are like foolish children"

Chifuyu " yeah you all are fools I'm the only mature one" the guys had gotten pissed at chifuyu comment that, the guys started chasing after chifuyu. You were watching from the classroom laughing and shaking your head at the whole thing.