Tokyo manji - they buy you a dress

The guys were in shop trying to buy you a dress or to their best talent, none of the dress they picked out they could all agree on together. The guys were trying to find a dress that will makes you feel happy they were getting you the dress, as birthday gift and to replace the old dress that Mikey had messed up.

Draken " okay we can get here an all white dress because the last one was white, and you ended up ruining it Mikey"

Mikey " oh come on it was a small mistake I didn't mean to do it"

Mitsuya " yeah sure you didn't but it hard it get red food dye out of white fabric"

Baji " okay what about a plain color dress that easy to clean and won't show stains that much"

Chifuyu " okay that a good idea but what type of dress there are so many styles of dress"

Takemichci " that where our backup comes and helps us before we all do something stupid"

Mikey " who are backup"

Hina " us boys we are the backup"

Emma " we are here to help you all not do something stupid"

Mikey " wait if you girls are here who keeping y/n busy"

Hina " she had a family matter that came up so she couldn't meet up with us"

Draken " okay that a good idea"

Emma " y/n mostly like dress that show to much of her chest, because there are also creepy guys looking the girls chest"

Mitsuya " okay good point"

Hina " what about something that shows off her body and makes her feel better"

Cahifuyu " what about this one and baby blue dress with some short sleeves, and if have a black rim to the dress" chifuyu was showing off the dress and everyone soon agreed for get it and they also found some shoes that went well with the dress as well.

At your birthday party

Takemichci " happy birthday y/n"

Y/n " aww guys, I love it"

Mikey " we brought it to replace the old one I had ruined I sorry y/n"

Y/n " Mikey I was never mad at you about the old dress"

Draken " it a whole gift from the group we all helped pay it and also the shoes as well"

Emma " now come on let party because y/n is finally 21 years old" You all soon enjoyed the party and you had a good night with them.