Draken and mikey girl - someone hits on you

A lot of delinquents knew you are  Mikey and draken girl meaning you were off limits but there were some people who didn't get at point easily. You were walking home from school when you came across some group of delinquents, you walked around them hoping they would leave you alone but at didn't work.

Delinquent " hey there beautiful"

Y/n " not inserted buddy"

Delinquent 2 " oh come on we can show you a very good time"

Y/n " sorry I have boyfriends and I'm happy with them"

Delinquent " oh come on baby we can be better then them"

Y/n " then I'm sorry this is going to hurt"

Delinquent 3 " what do you mean cutie" soon the first delinquent guys was kicked in the face hard sending him flying back, into a stone wall. You soon saw it was Mikey and he was not happy about the whole situation and soon the second guy, was punched hard in the face by draken.

Mikey " well Kenny I think we found some bugs bothering our beautiful princess"

Draken " yes and the great way of getting rid of bugs if wiping them out"

Y/n " oh okay I'm good guys and now come on let's go to my house and I will make cookies and we can watch movies"

Mikey " sure but one more things babe " Mikey soon gut punched the other guys sending him fall to the ground in pain, and the three delinquent knew there were no match for Mikey and draken.

Draken " come on let's and have some fun at your house"

Y/n " I love you boys"

Mikey " we love you too sweetie" you soon walked away from three delinquent and off to your house, you and guys had a great time and they even got to speak your grandmother before she left for her Thai chi class with her friends. Soon the question of your boyfriends having dinner with your family came up. That was something to deal with another time but right now you were going to see about at another time.