Tokyo manji - having a sick day

You are homesick after getting a horrible cold a few days after getting soaking wet from that stormy day, your umbrella had broken, and you ran all the way home, but it was not enough. You were home alone due to everyone else being out due to a family matter. You were lying in bed when the doorbell rang, you thought it was a package, so you made your way downstairs.

Y/n " hey guys."

Mikey " y/n Chan, we miss you why didn't you call us sooner."

Y/n " because I didn't want to you guys sick as well, so why are you here"

Draken " we came to check up on you and bring you notes from Takemichci and Hina, they couldn't make it at the moment."

Y/n " you are not leaving if I say no "

Mituysa " nope"

Y/n " fine come in" the guys so9n walked in and you were soon given soup which was made my mituysa and his mother, which was delicious.

Baji " you shouldn't be walking or running home in the rain"

Y/n " I know o had to get home before my grandmother started worrying about me"

Chifuyu " you should of called one of us and we would of given you a ride home or shared our umbrella with you"

Y/n " fine"

Mikey " so you have hello kitty pajamas"

Y/n " leave me alone they were on sale and they are very comfortable" the guys were laughing at you and you soon started laughing as well.

Draken " well you have missed some meetings so we have something to caught you up on"

Y/n " okay what had happened while I was gone and who did something stupid Mikey"

Mikey " hey that was one time"

Y/n " sure like when you started a stupid prank war and I got my hair dyed blue and I nearly got in trouble at school"

Draken and baji " sorry"

Y/n " fine we have the whole day for you guys to tell me what happened"