Tokyo manji - telling other your pregnant (mikey)

Mikey had invited his sibling over to the house because he had something good to tell him, the siblings and draken had gotten to the house quickly. You were getting snacks from the kitchen while Mikey talked with everyone else, all the sano siblings plus draken were looking at Mikey.

Shinichrio " what the matter Mikey"

Mikey " well I have some wonderful news"

Emma " what"

Mikey " Y/n is pregnant we are going to have a child making you all a auntie and uncles"

Draken " that amazing dude"

Emma " wait are you serious y/n are you really pregnant"

Y/n " yes I'm"

Izana " that good news"

Shinichrio " congratulations baby bro"

Mikey " thanks"

Izana " Im happy for you guys and if you all don't mind I have some new to share as well"

Y/n " sure"

Izana " well I asked Kakauro to marry me and he said yes"

Mikey " that amazing Izana im so happy for you"

Y/n " congratulations"

Emma " so we are adding a new baby to the family and getting a new brother in law wow this days has become amazing"

Draken " okay now we have to celebrating majorly of the wonderful news that have been shared, any other news"

Shinchiro " well me and waka started dating so my love fail History is over"

Draken " wow well I finally got the premit to open my bike shop"

Emma " wow these day is amazing" the whole sano family had celebrated the wonderful new and soon mikey had told the rest of the gang some days later and they were happy about the news as well.

Mikey " well it seems like everyone taking the news well"

Takemichi " yeah hey I'm happy for everyone else all our lives have become good"

Mikey " yeah now come on we have to finish our baby name list before we found out anything more about our baby"