Tokyo manji - marriage to mitsuya

When you married mitsuya it was a beautiful wedding even due you guys couldn't have an experience wedding, you two still had a good time. Luck was on your guys side because mitsuya and you were able to find a perfect houses that had store connected to it, which allows mitusya to open his own stores and sell his designs. You help mitusya when it came to running his business, the two of you love running the shop.

Mitsuya " babe"

Y/n " I'm in the living room"

Mitsuya " hey remember when I sent out my fall clothing design to the fashion company competition"

Y/n " yes I remember it took us along time to find big enough folder for the draws you had"

Mitusya " yes but guess what I have wonderful new"

Y/n " What"

Mitusya " I'm one of top ten designer that the company is hiring to make clothing for their fall and spring collection"

Y/n " that amazing"

Mitusya " it will be we can get a bigger house and have more income"

Y/n " mitsuya please don't over work yourself"

Mitsuya " eve since my parents dead I made sure to keep my promise to watch over my sister" into two years of marriage mitusya parents were killed by drunk diver, when they were coming over to family visit mitusya sister Luna and mina were in the car was well but they survived the crash.

Y/n " okay you know I and your sisters are here to help up"

Luna " hey we are home from school"

Mina " hey big brother and y/n what going on"

Mitusya " well my collection of designs have been approved for the competition and with the new money, we can offered a bigger house and more space for everyone"

Luna and Mina " that wonderful"

Y/n " so it seems to be decided" mitusya is happy to have a supportive wife like you and so our his sister, you soon started helping them out with school and female problems that they could no longer ask their mother about. After a while you guys soon moved into a bigger house while mitusya, had his own studio room to work on his designs.

Y/n " I think our happy family will have more a great future to come but there will be some sorrows as well"