Toman omega - they fight at school

You are running to the courtyard of school because your boyfriends had gotten into some stupid fight with some, delinquents boys and also Takemichci boyfriends were helping the guys in the fight as well. You were running fast enough hoping to stop this stupid fight, because if this fight end badly the school headmaster and board will get involved.

Y/n " mitusya what the heck are you all doing"

Mitusya " babe"

Y/n " what going on here hey idiots stop fight and get off this campus before the cops are called"

Delinquent " it time to go boys if the cops do get here we big trouble" the delinquents soon take off running and you were now looking at your idiots of boyfriends.

Kazutora " hey babe we won't big time"

Y/n " not a word from you"

Baji " we are sorry we didn't mean to start anything"

Y/n " I don't want to hear it you all promised me and you kept this so called promise for three weeks"

Draken " oh come on they were giving us some dirty looks and we had to teach them a lesson"

Y/n " why can't you boys ever just walk away from matter like this"

Mikey " have you meet us we have never walked away from a fight"

Y/n " come on we are going to nurse office to fix you boys up"

Chifuyu " it seems like ran and Rindou are in trouble as well" you soon saw Takemichci welling that his mates, you could you tell they were in deep trouble with him.

Y/n " yes they are in trouble with me as must trouble you guys are in with me"

Mikey " we love you"

Y/n " I love you guys too but you are all in trouble as well now come on" The guys walked with you to the nurse office and they were trying to get you to speak to them but you were to bad at them.

Y/n " I swear my mates are idiots"

Takemichci " I'm in the same boat as you because mine just jumped into the fight because, they just wanted to fight someone for fun"

Y/n " I swear these boys are going to make me lose my mind fully"

Takemichci " hey to good no one was badly hurt it could of caused more trouble"

Y/n " yes but now are are going to be watched been closely now"

Takemichci " you know the boys are going to make it up to us major time"

Y/n " oh yes they will now come on we have club meeting we can't be late"

Takemichci " coming" you and Takemichci had gone to class and when you mates had gotten there but none of you guys were speaking to them at the moment because, you were still mad at them about the whole fight.