Tokyo manji - you meet takemichic

You were in your room getting ready for the Tokyo manji game to start you were wondering what was going to happen because Mikey had texted you saying there was someone he wanted you to meet which you agreed to. You are laying on you bed watching some stupid videos and laugh when you finally got a text.

Text messages

Mikey - hey y/n- Chan the meeting is starting soon and there is someone we will love you to meet

Y/n - sure be right there have to tell my grandmother where I'm going

Mikey - sure beautiful see you soon

End of text messages

You soon left you room and walked pasted your grandmother and you were going to tell her where you are going.

Y/n " hey grandma I'm ...."

Grandmother " go have fun with your friends and pleas make one of them your boyfriend"

Y/n " okay I will see what I can do grandmother" you soon left the house and went toward the meeting area which was shrine your all started the gang anyways.

Baiji" oh look who finally got here"

Y/n " sorry there was the traffic and the crossing lights were not working"

Mituysa " she here now"

Chifuyu " are you wearing makeup"you had hugged the guys and they hugged you back as well, making you smile.

Y/n " is my makeup off"

Mituysa " no you looked beautiful y/n hey draken and Mikey want to speak to you over there"

Y/n " sure see you guys later" the delinquents of the gangs were looking at you but they all knew you were off limits, because it was one of Mikey rules at no one outside of his respected group was allow to date you. The guys made sure at rules was follow fulled.

Draken " hey y/n over or have you forgotten about me and Mikey"

Y/n " hey draken" you soon hugged draken and he hugged your back and tapped your head making you laugh.

Draken " are you wearing makeup"

Y/n " everyone drop the makeup okay it just some lipgloss at all"

Draken " sure there is Mikey talking with the new guy"

Y/n " oh him" you and draken walked over to Mikey and the new guy but you soon saw his face and everything changed.

Y/n " Takemichci"

Takemichci " y/n"

Mikey " you know him already y/n-Chan"

Y/n " yes we go to the same school but be one class below me"

Mikey " oh so you go to school with my friend here at sound good because now we can have you keep a close eye on her, and makes sure no trash speaks to her"

Y/n " I swear you boys are the main reason guys mostly avoid me and now even guys at my school come on"

Mikey " oh don't be mad y/n- Chan we are doing it out of love for you"

Y/n " sure you are come on Takemichci I will show you around and introduce you to some people"

Takemichci " umm sure"

Mikey " remember take-Michu keep you hands away from her and I don't break you finger deal"

Takemichci " deal"

Y/n " hey are comes Takemichci

Takemichci " coming"

Draken " do you think he will be a rivals for her love"

Mikey " if he know what best for him we will stay friends with her" all your guys friends were keeping a close eye on Takemichci while he spoke with you because you could say there was jealousy going on with the guys. Yes some of them did have a crush on your while others saw you as little sister to them.